04/07/2015

Thy Light



Gênero Depressive Black Metal



2005 - The Call Of The Dark Forest (Demo)





















Esta Demo Não Consta No Metal Archives

Faixas

1- I Am The Black Wizards (Emperor)
2- Intro I'm the Cosmos...
3- Master Of Light
4- Morning Star
5- My Own God
6- The Call Of The Dark Forest
7- The Glory Is Near

Tempo Total: 40:52

Download


2007 - Suici.De.Pression (Demo)





















Para Mais Informações Metal Archives

Faixas

1. Suici.De.Pression (Introduction to My End) (instrumental)
2. In My Last Mourning...
3. A Crawling Worm in a World of Lies
4. I Am the Bitter Taste of Gall
5. ...and I Finally Reach My End (instrumental)

Tempo Total: 45:31

Download


2013 - No Morrow Shall Dawn





















Para Mais Informações Metal Archives

Faixas

1. Suici.De.spair (instrumental)
2. Wanderer of Solitude
3. No Morrow Shall Dawn
4. Corredor Seco (instrumental)
5. The Bridge

Tempo Total: 41:08

Download

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário